By Lansdowne Partnership
February 16th, 2023
Preparing Your Property FOR SALE
Thinking of Selling? The essential things you need to do before bringing your property to the market:
- THE EXTERIOR of your property should be free of rubbish, hedges cut back, power wash if necessary- remember first impressions last!
- EXTRA ROOM remember your garden is an extra room so ensure it looks neat and tidy.
- ENTRANCE ensure the entrance looks welcoming and appealing.
- NEUTRAL STYLE- important for purchasers to be able to visualise themselves living in the property. Loud colours and designs can be off putting. Keep it simple.
- DE-CLUTTER- paying particular attention to kitchen and living areas, clean and tidy. Clear passage ways and think minimalist in terms of furniture to maximise spatial awareness.
- FRESH and CLEAN with plenty of ventilation. Kitchens and bathrooms to be pristine. The whole property should be spring cleaned in advance paying particular attention to windows, carpets, flooring and curtains. Walk through and check property before every viewing; remember every viewing counts!
- REPAINT and TOUCH UP where necessary. Paint rooms if you think it will add value to the overall look of the property or touch up walls which need some attention. Your sales agent would be happy to advise on the key things to do and concentrate on in advance.
- WARM and HOMELY with plenty of natural light.
We would be delighed TO SELL or LET your home or property
LET US LOOK AFTER YOU, YOUR PARTNER IN PROPERTY