By Lansdowne Partnership
January 7th, 2019
Considering selling your home in 2019?
If you are thinking about selling your home or property or if you would like to discuss your property needs do call us today. With 20 years behind our team of highly qualified negotiators, we have the skill set, expertise and personable approach to secure the best price for your home.
We have put together 12 Key Tips to help guide you with preparing your home or property for sale.
- Select an Estate Agent with care. Choose an experienced negotiator who gains your trust and is always professional.
- De-clutter and clear out. Pay attention to the kitchen and living areas.
- Touch up and repaint where necessary
- Style. Strong colours and designs can be off putting. Think simple with a clean finish.
- Your garden is an extra room so ensure it looks neat and tidy.
- Curb-appeal. The entrance should look inviting. Polish and wash down door accessories. First impressions count.
- Staging. In some cases staging a property is a really effective way of showing your property to its full potential and is worth the investment.
- Fresh bed linen and towels. Plenty of ventilation, avoid overpowering smells.
- Windows and sills to sparkle.
- Walk through and check everything is in place before each viewing.
- Viewings. Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Discuss all your needs with Lansdowne Partnership, your local estate agent.
Experience counts and you can count on us at Lansdowne Partnership.
If you are considering selling in 2019 please give us a call on 01 66 01 922.