TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing and/or using The Lansdowne Partnership Web Site ("this web site"), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions about them please email us at
terms and conditions, text, images and use of this website is governed by Irish Law with all disputes coming under the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- We have taken care to ensure that the material and information contained on this web site is as accurate and complete as possible. However we make no representation as to the accuracy and completeness of same.
- Independent professional advice should be taken in relation to any matter addressed on this web site.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, all representations, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied in relation to this web site and/or the information contained herein are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Due to the fact that we cannot guarantee that our web site will be fault free or that the information contained on this web site will be correct, we do not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising as a result of this web site or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with this web site).
- Nothing on this web site should be construed as constituting an offer, acceptance or contract or any part thereof.
- In accessing this web site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in force in the place from where you are accessing this site.
- All content and designs included in this web site (including, without prejudice, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software) is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and is the property of The Lansdowne Partnership or is licensed to The Lansdowne Partnership by third party providers. You may print or download, in electronic form, material from this web site for your personal and non commercial use. You may not make any changes to any material that you print or download, including, without limitation, removing any copyright or prohibitory notices. All other uses are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying, or using for any commercial purposes, any of the materials or contents of this site.
- We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our web site (including the services offered by us) and these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use.
This website uses Google Analytics to track user visits and interactions but as an anonymous visitor to this website we do not collect personally identifiable information about you.